USDA Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf by MaryRuth's | Urtica Dioica Leaf Liquid Herbal | Metabolic & Detox Support | Non-GMO, Vegan, Alcohol Free Tincture,1oz
Brand: MaryRuth Organics
- USDA Organic Stinging Nettle Liquid Drops: Traditionally, Stinging Nettle was used as a diuretic which may support the body’s natural detoxification processes, and this herb has also shown the potential to support healthy glucose metabolism. Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) is a staple traditional herb that has been used for centuries!
- Multiple Benefits: This traditional plant may help support glucose metabolism, and may assist detox. Though this plant is considered a weed due to its rapid growth and soil coverage, it’s a must-have staple for many. Often considered a tonic herb, there are multiple different ways that Stinging Nettle may support your overall health.
- Vegan Formula: Our USDA Organic Stinging Nettle Liquid Drops contain Per Serving (0.5 mL): Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf. Other Ingredients: Organic Glycerin, Purified Water. Each bottle comes with 60 servings.
- Easy-to-Take Liquid: Support your well-being with this must-have herb in liquid form. Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
- Free of Common Allergens: Stinging Nettle Leaf by MaryRuth's is USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Made in a GMP Facility. No Synthetic or Artificial Colors , No Preservatives, Celiac Friendly. Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free, Alcohol Free Tincture.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches
Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery due to increased demand as a result of the Pandemic.
Important update: In accordance with the decision of the U.S. Postal Service to temporarily adjust rates during the holiday season, effective October 3, packages 10 pounds and less will have an $0.80 surcharge. This holiday surcharge will be in effect until December 26, 2021.
None US based customers should get in touch via email (email@example.com) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Beginning September 28th, 2021. All cancelled orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee in the event that the item(s) have been packed and prepped for pickup and delivery. This charge is necessary to cover the materials and time preparing your items for shipment.