USDA Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf by MaryRuth's | Urtica Dioica Leaf Liquid Herbal | Metabolic & Detox Support | Non-GMO, Vegan, Alcohol Free Tincture,1oz
Brand: MaryRuth Organics
- USDA Organic Stinging Nettle Liquid Drops: Traditionally, Stinging Nettle was used as a diuretic which may support the body’s natural detoxification processes, and this herb has also shown the potential to support healthy glucose metabolism. Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) is a staple traditional herb that has been used for centuries!
- Multiple Benefits: This traditional plant may help support glucose metabolism, and may assist detox. Though this plant is considered a weed due to its rapid growth and soil coverage, it’s a must-have staple for many. Often considered a tonic herb, there are multiple different ways that Stinging Nettle may support your overall health.
- Vegan Formula: Our USDA Organic Stinging Nettle Liquid Drops contain Per Serving (0.5 mL): Organic Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Leaf. Other Ingredients: Organic Glycerin, Purified Water. Each bottle comes with 60 servings.
- Easy-to-Take Liquid: Support your well-being with this must-have herb in liquid form. Shake well before use. Take up to 15 drops (0.5 mL) 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Can be taken directly by mouth or added to water.
- Free of Common Allergens: Stinging Nettle Leaf by MaryRuth's is USDA Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Made in a GMP Facility. No Synthetic or Artificial Colors , No Preservatives, Celiac Friendly. Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten & Wheat Free, Soy Free, Corn Free, Nightshade Free, Sugar Free, Alcohol Free Tincture.
Package Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.0 x 1.5 inches
Please allow 5-20 business days for delivery due to increased demand as a result of the Pandemic.
None US based customers should get in touch via email (email@example.com) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.