Similac Pro-Sensitive Infant Formula with 2'-FL Human Milk Oligosaccharide (HMO) for Immune Support, Ready to Drink Bottles, 2 fl oz (48 Count)
- #1 BRAND FOR IMMUNE SUPPORT*: Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula for sensitive tummies with 2’-FL HMO**; (*Based on Pediatrician Recommendations & IQVIA ProVoice Survey 12 months ending February 2020; **not from human milk)
- FOR SENSITIVE TUMMIES: Designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity; Not for infants or children with galactosemia
- NO ARTIFICIAL GROWTH HORMONES: Similac is the first leading infant formula brand with no artificial growth hormones (No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows)
- TRUSTED: Similac is the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms* and the #1 brand fed in hospitals (*total US infant formula all outlets as of 3/31/18, Nielsen data)
- BRAIN & EYE DEVELOPMENT: Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E – nutrients also found in breast milk – helps support baby’s overall growth and brain and eye development
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 27-02-2020
Details: Similac Pro-Sensitive is designed for fussiness and gas due to lactose sensitivity (not for infants or children with galactosemia). Similac Pro-Sensitive is the first infant formula for sensitive tummies with 2’-FL human milk oligosaccharide,* an immune-nourishing prebiotic found† in breast milk that supports baby’s developing immune system, and the first leading infant formula with no artificial growth hormones‡. Parents reported‡.. Our exclusive blend of DHA, Lutein, and Vitamin E is important for helping support baby’s brain and eye development. You can trust Similac, the #1 infant formula brand chosen by moms§ and the #1 brand fed in hospitals. *Not from human milk. † At significant levels. ‡No significant difference has been shown between milk derived from rbST-treated and non-rbST-treated cows. §Total US infant formula, all outlets as of 3/31/2018, Nielsen data.
Package Dimensions: 14.8 x 11.6 x 4.6 inches
Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery due to increased demand as a result of the Pandemic.
Important update: In accordance with the decision of the U.S. Postal Service to temporarily adjust rates during the holiday season, effective October 3, packages 10 pounds and less will have an $0.80 surcharge. This holiday surcharge will be in effect until December 26, 2021.
None US based customers should get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Beginning September 28th, 2021. All cancelled orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee in the event that the item(s) have been packed and prepped for pickup and delivery. This charge is necessary to cover the materials and time preparing your items for shipment.