Shop Rags - Also Called Cotton Nylon Rags, Cleaning Towels, Wiping Cloths, Cloth Rags, Recycled Rags, Tshirt Cloth Rags (50 LB Cotton Rag Bale)
- 250+ RAGS: Each bale contains 250-280 pieces of recycled cotton & nylon rags, enough for ALL your cleaning needs
- USABLE IMMEDIATELY, NO WASHING NECESSARY: All rags are ready to be used right out of the bale
- LARGE RAGS: Rags come in different sizes but they average 20 inches wide by 20 inches long. That's 400 square inches (2.8 square feet) of cleaning area!
- WASHABLE & REUSABLE: Wanna reuse these rags? No problem - just throw them in the washing machine and use them over and over again. Instead of buying disposable single-use paper towels, filling landfills, and destroying the environment, use Sandbaggy Recycled Cotton Rags!
- ECO-FRIENDLY, MADE FROM RECYCLED MATERIALS: No trees were chopped down to make our cotton rags. They are made from 100% post-consumer fabric from old T-shirts.
Details: Each bale contains approx. 50 lbs of recycled cotton & nylon rags. Our cotton & nylon rags are a MUST-have in automotive, manufacturing and service/repair facilities. Instead of wasting rolls and rolls of paper towels, use rags! Can these rags be reused? Yes! These rags can be machine-washed and reused How large are each rag? The size of each rag ranges from 16in x 16in up to 23in x 23in. What are the rags made from? The rags are primarily pre-owned T-shirts that are cut into usable rag size, which makes them great for cleaning.
Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery due to increased demand as a result of the Pandemic.
Important update: In accordance with the decision of the U.S. Postal Service to temporarily adjust rates during the holiday season, effective October 3, packages 10 pounds and less will have an $0.80 surcharge. This holiday surcharge will be in effect until December 26, 2021.
None US based customers should get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Beginning September 28th, 2021. All cancelled orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee in the event that the item(s) have been packed and prepped for pickup and delivery. This charge is necessary to cover the materials and time preparing your items for shipment.