LastRound Reusable Cotton Rounds by LastObject - Eco Friendly alternative to single use cotton rounds - Reusable makeup remover pads - Consists of 7 organic cotton rounds - Made in Denmark
- ✔️ REUSABLE - One reusable cotton round saves our planet from 1000 single-use cotton rounds. These washable makeup remover pads is a must for you everyday needs and your makeup bag. This is how a cotton round was meant to be all along: soft on the skin, environmental-friendly🌱, money-saving, long-lasting and it's easy to bring with you on-the-go🚶♀️.
- ✔️ ENVIRONMENTAL - We use 100% natural and eco friendly materials during the production of LastRound. We have created washable cotton rounds for makeup removal or face cleaning that is our third product that will help you to follow zero waste lifestyle. Even the packaging is recyclable.
- ✔️ COMPOSTABLE - Each cotton round is completely compostable. By using LastRound, you are considerably reducing the environmental pollution that goes into cotton production, as well as saving thousands of liters of water with each use.
- ✔️ HOW TO USE - The rounds are made of a shape-shifting fabric that feels just like regular cotton rounds when liquid is applied. After using pads, wash them in the washer. Put your clean and dry pads under the case to use it again and again. Psst...you can check our LastObject Laundry bag for more effective washing.
- ✔️ DIMENSIONS & MATERIALS: The rounds measure 6cm and are made from 70% Scandinavian wood fibers (FSC), and 30% cotton fibers that are too short for the textile industry to use👚. The case holding them is made from Bio-Based Plastic🐳, and therefore you are actually reducing plastic in the ocean when you're buying LastRound, Our rounds are made in one of the most environmentally friendly factories in Europe, all water used in the fabrication is recycled ♻️ and reused.
Details: Why Switch to LastRound? At first sight, cotton seems like a great material: it`s biodegradable, soft, and plant based. But have you ever wondered just how environmentally friendly it really is? The answer is not so much. It takes around 20,000 litres of water to create 1kg of cotton. Besides, cotton contributes to environmental pollution through the use of pesticides and insecticides. It also exposes both cotton growers and consumers to toxic chemicals that are used during production. Our mission is to help the planet by developing alternatives to single use products. There is no planet B! LastRound is a sustainable alternative to single-use cotton rounds. We use 100% natural and eco-friendly materials during the production of LastRound. Even the packaging is recycable. If you care about our planet and the amount of waste, simply rethink your habits and switch to LastRound.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.7 x 1.3 inches
Please get in touch via email (email@example.com) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Please note that the price of all refrigerated and frozen items include an $8 surcharge to cover the extra packaging and cooling materials that are required for shipping.