8.5x12 100% Biodegradable Bubble Mailers,25pcs #2 Compostable Padded Packaging Wrap Envelopes Pouches Eco Friendly Self Seal Bags
- 100% Biodegradable: The bubble wrap is made of PBAT and modified corn starch. The envelope is made of kraft. They are certified by BPI, OK compost and meet the standards of ASTM 6400 and EN13432. They generates less CO2 than traditional plastic.
- Better Corporate Image: Your customers will be surprised and relieved to open a bubble mailer of eco friendly materials. Using biodegradable shipping supplies will speak volumes about your sense of social responsibility and the high grade of your brand, and bring you closer to your customers through a good corporate image. Your sales performance will see a remarkable boost as your brand and concepts are recognized by your customers.
- Please Note : Usable Size: 8.5 x 11, pack of 25. Shelf life 12 months. Please keep these eco friendly bubble mailers in a cool dry place below 95°F, avoid direct sunlight.
- More Sturdy: These padded bubble envelopes are laminated to make them completely waterproof and resistant to puncture or tears. They are made to withstand the rigors of the shipping process.
- Multipurpose: These padded envelopes can be used in offices, at home, in shops, schools and everywhere where there is a need for shipping. Due to the strong self-adhesive glue, the bubble courier bag can't be opened once sealed before the whole bubble bag is torn up.
Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 10.2 x 4.4 inches
Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery due to increased demand as a result of the Pandemic.
Important update: In accordance with the decision of the U.S. Postal Service to temporarily adjust rates during the holiday season, effective October 3, packages 10 pounds and less will have an $0.80 surcharge. This holiday surcharge will be in effect until December 26, 2021.
None US based customers should get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Beginning September 28th, 2021. All cancelled orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee in the event that the item(s) have been packed and prepped for pickup and delivery. This charge is necessary to cover the materials and time preparing your items for shipment.