14.5x19 inch Biodegradable Shipping Bags,50 Compostable Poly Mailers with Eco Friendly Packaging Envelopes Supplies Mailing Bags
- 100% BIODEGRADABLE: Please Note - wait a few minutes after sticking the address label, because plant-based materials are more difficult to stick. Made of PBAT and modified corn starch in accordance with the standards of ASTM 6400, EN13432, BPI and OK COMPOST. They generates less CO2 than traditional plastic.
- BETTER CORPORATE IMAGE: Your customers will be surprised and relieved to open a shipping bags of eco friendly materials. Using biodegradable shipping supplies will speak volumes about your sense of social responsibility and the high grade of your brand, and bring you closer to your customers through a good corporate image. Your sales performance will see a remarkable boost as your brand and concepts are recognized by your customers.
- DURABLE PROTECTION - 2.5 mil top-quality biodegradable poly mailers are tear and puncture resistant. Even though biodegradable shipping envelopes don't offer interior cushioning, they are made to withstand the rigors of the shipping process.
- WIDELY USE - These 14.5x19 inch / 36.8x48.2 cm eco friendly mailing bags are quite useful for soft items, such like T-shirts, blankets, scarves, or other non breakable items. They are definitely quite durable and the sticky strip sticks very well.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY: Lightweight and time saving, These 50 count mailer bags have a peel-off strip that will seal the bag very quick and well, no licking or water needed.
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 7.7 x 0.9 inches
Please allow 2-10 business days for delivery due to increased demand as a result of the Pandemic.
Important update: In accordance with the decision of the U.S. Postal Service to temporarily adjust rates during the holiday season, effective October 3, packages 10 pounds and less will have an $0.80 surcharge. This holiday surcharge will be in effect until December 26, 2021.
None US based customers should get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Beginning September 28th, 2021. All cancelled orders will be charged a 25% restocking fee in the event that the item(s) have been packed and prepped for pickup and delivery. This charge is necessary to cover the materials and time preparing your items for shipment.