Organyc 100% Certified Organic Cotton Tampons – Plant-Based Eco-Applicator, Super Plus Flow, 16 Count
- 100% CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON - Organyc tampons are free of synthetic elements and are made with organic cotton to give you unsurpassed absorbency and leak protection. Soft and gentle organic cotton is pure, to respect you and your body.
- RESPECT SENSITIVE SKIN - Organyc tampons are constructed of 100% certified organic cotton. Soft and gentle; designed to respect your sensitive skin. Organyc tampons are breathable and hypoallergenic.
- HYPOALLERGENIC - Chemically-treated cotton can lead to irritation and discomfort in your most sensitive area. With Organyc, the only thing you’re getting is cotton. No chemicals, fragrances, or dyes.
- ULTRA ABSORBENT - Textured for added absorbency and fiber strength, Organyc cotton tampons are soft, but strong, and have been tested and shown to absorb just as well as mainstream brands. These are great for your heaviest flow days.
- SLEEK AND DISCREET - Perfect for the clandestine handoff in the hallway. Organyc’s sleek and discrete plant-based compact applicator fits easy into your pocket. Organyc tampon applicators are 90% plant based, making them safer for the environment.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 11-09-2017
Details: SENSITIVE SKIN FOR THE WIN - That time of the month is . . . Unpleasant at best. Why not do everything you can to help make the monthly visit just a little bit more comfortable? These organic-cotton tampons are designed for complete protection for you and your sensitive skin. CHEMICALS SHMEMICALS - When you add 100% certified organic cotton tampons to your rotation, you can rest assured that you’re getting the highest quality hygiene products available. There are very strict FDA guidelines in place for something to be labeled organic, so you can trust that 100% Cotton Seal. No dyes, chlorine bleach, latex, parabens, plastics or man-made materials; just simple, breathable cotton. IS ANYTHING BETTER THAN JUST FEELING GOOD? - Look, periods are a drag. Cramps, headaches, nausea, feeling dizzy and super sensitive, it’s no fun. Yet, it’s all part of being a woman, but why not make your period suck just a little less? Some women who use organic tampons have noticed a significant drop in their menstrual symptoms, many experiencing less cramping.
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.6 x 3.5 inches
Please get in touch via email (email@example.com) before ordering and we will provide you with a shipping rate based on the contents of your cart.
Please note that the price of all refrigerated and frozen items include an $8 surcharge to cover the extra packaging and cooling materials that are required for shipping.